This exceptional timepiece of the Swiss watch manufacturer has been presented for the first time in the beginning of 2008. Tag Heuer Grand Carrera Calibre 36 is a celebration of the remarkable partnership between the Swiss producer and Japanese car designer Ken Okuyama. Ken had design the legendary models as GT cars, Ferrari Enzo and many others. When looking at this incredible watch we know one thing for sure- Okuyama is a truth design master. Tag Heuer Calibre 36 RS caliper automatic chronograph 43 mm is produced in 4 timepieces. Each of them has the same specifications but its own color and material design. Moreover this watch is also available to be ordered and produced especially for you and your preferences. It’s the first mechanical chronograph able to measure and display 1/10th of a second. “RS” is coming from the unequaled Caliper Rotating Scale which magnifies the 1/10th second scale at-a-glance readings.
Even more C.O.S.C certified that the chronograph is vibrating 36 000 times per hour. As the other watches from Grand Carrera series this one is also inspired by the GT racing cars and in particular their engine design. The innovative Grand Carrera Rotating System replaces the traditional hands with dashboard style discs. The readability of the time is as easy as before but this adds extra elegance, style and uniqueness to the watch.
Functions and characteristics:
*Calibre 36 RS chronograph
*Central chronograph second
*Tachymeter scale to measure average speed
*Polished faceted hands and indexes that are hand applied for guaranteed quality
*Luminescent coated hands and indexes for greater visibility in the dark or underwater
*Safety push-button on the bracelet or strap
*C.O.S.C chronometer for extreme accuracy when measuring the time
*Minutes for chronograph function at 3 o’clock
*Oversized screw in crown
*Linear permanent second at 9 o’clock
*Date window between 4 and 5 o’clock
*Logo applied on the clasp
*Tinted double sapphire crystal caseback that allows monitoring the Calibre chronograph in action
*Calibre scale that allows you to measure the time accurately up to 1/10th of a second
This exceptional watch needs some special treatment.
- The water resistant means that it’s made to be a resistant for a certain period of time but not for long periods of time.
- If you haven’t worn the watch for two days you will need to rewind it.
- The Tag Heuer Grand Carrerra Calibre 36 is made to resists a water pressure of 100 meters but the leather and steel polished straps are not design with same purpose. So keep in mind that you can destroy your strap very easily. Especially the leather one is very sensitive and if you swim in salt water this will have very bad effect upon it.
- Avoid changing the date between 4 and 8 o’clock.
- If by some reason you watch is not perfectly dry you should immediately go to watchmaker master and ask for help
Incoming search terms:
- tag heuer carrera 36
- tag heuer chronograph
- tag heuer caliber 36
- tag heuer grand carrera calibre 36 rs
- tag heuer carrera rs
- montre tag heuer
- carrera 36
- functions of tag heuer grand carrera calibre 36
- TAG calibre 36
- carrera tag heuer calibre 36